I’m so excited to be a guest designer this month for One Crazy Stamper!
This is the card I completed for the “Birthday Wishes” Challenge. It gave me
the perfect opportunity to make a special 11 year old his birthday card.
- ~Stamp: Chester (Krafting Kimmie), Doodle Birthday (Recollections) Wonderland Sentiments (Kraftin Kimmie)
- ~Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark Watermark, Distress Ink-Antique Linen (Tim Holtz)
- ~Paper: X-Press It Blending It Cardstock, Free Bird (Authentique)
- ~Copic Markers: (Suit)Boo, B02, B12, T3, T6, T9, YR07, YR23, (Eyes) B91, B95, (Skin) E000, E00, E11, (Hair) E50, Y21, Y23,
- ~Pens: Pearl Pen-Black (Viva Decor)
- ~Die Cuts: Classic Squares Large (Spelllbinders Nestabilities)
- ~Miscellaneous: Ribbon-Blue, Adhesive Foam Strips (3D Dots), Sew Easy Floss-Jetstream, Embossing Powder-Clear (Harmonie), Stickles-True Blue, Stitch Piercer-Blanket (Sew Easy, Brads & Buttons-Little Black Dress (Basic Grey)